2nd Virtual Conference on Controversies in Obstetrics, Gynecology & Infertility
November 08-09, 2021 9:00 - 18:00 EDT
Webinar, Online Event
On behalf of organizing committee member, we are honoured and delighted to welcome you all to “2nd Virtual Conference on Controversies in Obstetrics, Gynecology & Infertility” during November 08-09, 2021. Which is going to be online event through zoom meeting broadcast live organized by Inovine Meetings LLC.
This Virtual Gynecology & Obstetrics Congress -2021 during this COVID-19 Pandemic will be help all the participants to directly interact with the event and ask questions, you can get and join this meeting from your own home or work place and attend sessions featuring world experts.
Theme: “Current Challenges, Practice & Research in Clinical Obstetrics & Gynecology”
After the successful conference of
- 1st Virtual Conference on Controversies in Obstetrics, Gynecology & Infertility | April 25-26, 2021.
Virtual Gynecology & Obstetrics Congress 2021 is a world class conference, where renewed international speakers, specialists will take concurrent sessions of infertility, assisted contraception, reproductive medicine, latest innovation in the field of gynecologic and obstetrics pathology.
In this regards, we would like to know your interest of attendance for the following opportunities:
- Speaker talk
- Delegate attendee
- Poster presenter
- Event Partner/ Association
The conference was a congregation of eminent speakers from various reputed organizations with their paramount talks enlightening the gathering , The highlights of the meeting were the
- Huang Wei Ling, Medical Acupuncture and Pain Management Clinic, Brazil
- Hythem Al-Sum, King Abdulaziz Medical City, Saudi Arabia
- K. M. Yacob, Chief Physician, Marma Health Centre, India
- Bhagyashree, Katihar Medical College, India
- Adehline Yurike, Hasanuddin University, Indonesia
- Priyanka Bagdi, Junior Resident Sree Balaji Medical College, India
- Radwan Faraj, MRCOG University of Sheffield, UK
- Dewi Novita, Hasanuddin University, Indonesia
- Vishwa Rao, Department of Obstetrics And Gynecology at Civil Hospital, India
- Shruti Shetty, Mahatma Gandhi Mission Hospital, India
- Naeny Fajriah, Faculty of Medicine, Hasanuddin University, Indonesia
- Trianto Ricardo, Hasanuddin University, Indonesia
Why Inovine Meetings LLC:
- Interactive webinars, workshops and video presentations for selective speakers on the day of the conference
- International workshops can be co-organized at your University with collaboration making you world exposure.
- Unique speaker and abstract pages will be created in Google to make your profile worldwide visibility.
- Supporting fair and timely review process with the valuable inputs and from the responsible reviewers
- Women’s Healthcare Students, Scientists and professors
- Women’s health Care Researchers
- Healthcare Faculty
- Medical Colleges
- Healthcare Associations and Societies
- Business Entrepreneurs
- Training Institutes
- Software developing companies
This Virtual Gynecology & Obstetrics Congress -2021 will bring together the leading experts from all over the world to share knowledge and experience on Gynecology, Obstetrics, Midwifery and Gynecology Oncology worldwide.
Virtual Presentation Guidelines:
- Please join the meeting 30 minutes early, to minimize last minute technical issues.
- Each speaker will have 20-25 minutes for presentation. Please plan your talk for 17-19 minutes to allow for introduction and Q&A session at the end of your talk. In order to stay in track of time, please ensure that you start and end your presentation on the times indicated in the program.
- If you are a presenter, be ready with your presentation slides open in your device when the meeting starts. You can share that document while sharing your screen.
- If you would like to send the recorded presentation instead of attending and presenting online, we recommend you to send the recorded files along with power point presentation by end of this week
Registration Benefits :
- Presentation slot (20mins – 25mins and 5 mins Q&A)
- Full virtual conference experience through ZOOM
- Listen to all keynotes and plenary sessions
- Join all technical sessions and workshops inside the conference
- Copy of Abstract Book and Conference Proceedings (Soft Copy)
- Participation Certificate (Soft Copy)
- An opportunity to publish in conference proceedings
- An opportunity to submit your paper for peer review to the supporting Journals
We have successfully completed 30 virtual conferences on Nursing and healthcare, Food science, Cancer, obesity, Diabetes , Dental , Chemistry Material Science, Physiotherapy and even on going pandemic-COVID-19 with no technical issues
E-certificate, E-Handbook will be sent through email in 2-3 working days after the completion of the conference.
Virtual Gynecology & Infertility Congress 2021 : Inovine Conferences is invite and send you to a scheduled Zoom meeting Meeting ID and Passcode before one week of the event
You can get and join this meeting from your own home or work place and attend sessions featuring world experts.
Should you have any enquiries, please email us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting all of you online!
We appreciate your time and consideration and looking forward to hear from you soon.
Thanks and regards
Virtual Gynecology & Infertility Congress 2021
Past Conference Speakers
K. M. Yacob
Huang Wei Ling
Conference Sessions & Tracks
- Current Break thoughts in Obstetrics Gynecology
- Reproductive Health
- Hymen surgery
- Pregnancy and Childbirth
- Hepatitis in Pregnancy
- HIV and Pregnancy
- Cosmetic Gynecology
- Pediatric Gynecology
- Disorders in Gynecology
- Vaginal Cosmetology
- Pregnancy Issues
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Cervical Cancer
- Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
- Gynaecologic Infectious Diseases
- Ovarian Cancer
- Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART)
- Prenatal & Postnatal Care – A woman’s Approach
- Ethical Obligations in the field of Gynaecology
- Multiple Pregnancy
- Sexual and Reproductive Health
- Human Chronic Gonadotropin (HCG)
- Uterine Prolapse
- Maternal Health
- Maternal Fetal Health
- Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Gynecology Nurse and Midwifery
- Gynecologic Cancer
- Recent Advances in Gynecology
- Women’s Health Related Issues
- Effects of Drugs on Pregnancy
- Breast Cancer
- Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Male Reproductive Cancers
- Gynecology And Obstetrics General
- Pregnancy Trimesters
- Reproductive Endocrinology
- Placenta and Membrane
- Infertility and Genetics
- Obstetrical Complications
- Gynecologic Surgery
- Female Pelvic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Effects of Drugs on Pregnancy
- Gynecologic Oncology
- Radiographic Studies
- Cosmetic Gynecology
- Labor and Delivery
- Menstrual Cycle and Menopause
- Menstrual Disorders
- Gynecologic Infectious Diseases
- Gynecologic Oncology and Screening
- Breast Cancer Therapy, Prevention & Medication
- Reproductive Medicine and Fertility
- Trimester and Neonatology
- Midwifery and Gynecology Nurses
- Medical Complications in Pregnancy
- Abortion and Women Health
- Gynecological Health Disorders
- PCOD & PCOS
- Urology and Uterine Infections/Diseases
- Pediatrics and Adolescent Gynecology
- Palliative Care in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- IVF and Assisted Reproductive Technology
- Nutrition during Pregnancy and Drug Effects
- Gynecological surgeries
- More Tracks...
Academic Key topics
- Basics of Breast Diseases related to OB/GYN
- Infections in Pregnancy
- Operative Obstetrics
- Recent Advances in Medical and Surgical Management
- Normal Pregnancy, Labour & Puerperium
- Endocrinology of Pregnancy
- Placenta - Development, Structure, Functions
- Operative Gynecology
- Anatomy in Females of Genitourinary System, Abdomen, Pelvis , Pelvic Floor , Anterior Abdominal Wall and Breast.
- Principles and Practice of Oncology in Gynecology
- Lactation Support
- Prostate Cancer
- The Effect of the IUD on the Ultrastructure of the Endometrium
- Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
- Pregnancy Care and Delivery
- Recent Advances in Gynecology
- Physiology of Menstruation and Ovulation
- Obstetrical Analgesia and Anesthesia
Why Choose Us
- Global & Local expertise
- Prospective attendees
- Larger worldview of the profession
- Open gateway towards innovation
- Transparency communication
- We focus on your career growth
- We're passionate about what we do
- Strong sense of identification
- Quality without Compromise
Thank you for the conference. Very informative. Thank you for asking me to present. Everyone have a great day.
Vivian K Mushahwar
University of Alberta, Canada
Thank you and the committee for all the hard work you put in to make this amazing, one of a kind conference such a success, Congratulations!!! I have also been very impressed regarding your prompt and courteous responses to my emails over the last few months
Linley LeuthardHands On Group Ltd., New Zealand
This is my first participation online, and it was a great, inspired experience and motivated. The organizers did an excellent job and the speakers were very open to share their knowledge and expertise, the topics reflecting the challenges that healthcare professionals faced in these difficult times. Thank you for this great conference
Hiriscau Elisabeta IoanaUniversity of Medicine and Pharmacy, Romania
Thank you for the conference. Very informative. Thank you for asking me to present. Everyone have a great day
Steve D BaileySteve Bailey Acupuncture Foot knee & Back Clinic, UK
I enjoyed attending the conference and was such a pleasure to see other participants from other countries. Your team has been very organized. I hope the COVID-19 situation will finish soon and we can have face to face conferences. I like to be informed about your future conferences.
Mozhdeh TahghighiCurtin University of Technology, Australia
It was nice taking part and making my presentation. Hope to be among you soon. When will be the next event?
Laval University, Canada
Thank you for the opportunity to present my information it was nice conference
Tracey LongFamily Nurse Practitioner, Arizona College of Nursing, USA
Preparing to join Virtual Physiotherapy Conference 2020 was right from the beginning a welcomed learning process, which concluded with my presentation itself and the chance to listen to other international professionals. All un all, a very interesting enriching experience for which I'am grateful and which I recommend to every colleague.
Sergio BornengoArgentine Propioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation Association, Argentina
"I’m really grateful to the Inovine authority for giving me the chance to present my research topics “Identification of the pathogens Proteus mirabilis associated with black spot disease in shrimp and its control through medicinal plant extract” held on October 26, 2020 on the webinar (Online Event) Agri, Food & Aqua 2020. It was really good and I feel proud to take part in this scientific event and hope to continue this event every year.
Md. Abdul HannanSher-e-Bangla Agricultural University, Bangladesh
"Team of Virtual Physiotherapy conference is one of the growing trustworthy that has many speakers in the bucket. They are very recognized speakers focuses on quality of knowledge with publication ethics. I had recently speaker about my article and the way the host manager deal with me was very humble and supportive. I encourage everyone to consider “Inovine” for their upcoming scientific conferences . Thanks a lot and looking forward to work even more
Theeb Naif S AlsalemKing Abdulaziz Medical City, KSA
I hope to be help writing my feedback regarding web conference. Thus, I am very happy to have attended this event and for people I found in INOVINE. They helped me very much and have been always available for every my doubts or necessity .Personally, it has been an amazing experience because I had the opportunity to talk a bit of my job with people coming over all world. Thank you very much for everything.
Tommaso NastroFood Technologist / Quality Manager, Italy
Thank you Inovine conference for a great session. It was delightful to be a part of it. Thank you for the appreciation and sharing your proceedings with us.Looking forward for further collaboration in future
Anushka AgarwalSenior Research Scholar, National Sugar Institute, India
I am very grateful of inovine for giving me this opportunity. Interacting and listening to the presentations from all around the globe has truly increased my knowledge base.
Jeslyn ManuvelNIFTEM, India
Thank you. The pleasure is mine. Thank you for the opportunity
Fidele El AchkarCEO of FoodSight, Lebanon
Thank you for making me part of this conference. It was very informative event
Riphah International University, Pakistan
I would like to thank you for the opportunity to present my work at this event so important for a rehabilitation area
Jose Carlos Bomfim LimaSao Judas Tadeu University, Brazil
It was nice conference with good participation certificate
Sarah Key Education, Australia
I am very happy to be able to join this conference, I can get a lot of knowledge from various great sources hopefully in the future we can join in the next conference I hope all of us will always be given health
Bela Novita Amaris SusantoYATSI College of Health Sciences, Indonesia
The presenters who attended did a great job; presenting excellent material, the networking opportunity was quite significant, and the certificates provided were stellar! Everyone who received them were very well pleased. Last, but not least, the breakfast and lunch meals provided were excellent!
Geneva M Edwards MD BAI RNLegal Nurse Consultant, Board Accredited Investigator, USA
The Congress in Paris, November 18-19, 2019 was an unforgettable event in our professional careers and personal lives. It was a unique opportunity to meet different Health Care Professionals and share experiences as well as to learn from each other. We look forward to attend future conferences as presenters, please notify as
Director Staffmed Solutions Inc., USA
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be part of the conference. It was an amazing experience to meeting such an expert presenters all over the world
Najlaa SiddiqKing Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre, KSA
Speakers were highly specialized nurses in their specialty. Topics were cutting edge research and stimulated conversations among nurses among different countries with similar issues and interests
Pasqua T. SpinelliMather Hospital-Northwell Health, USA
I enjoyed learning so much from the other speakers.
Thank you for your conference.I got the opportunity to learn a lot from this attendance. It was a very happy time.
Namhyeok ChungKyungpook National University, South Korea
Thank you for the opportunity granted to us all the presenters. The origination was good and the time allocation was adequate.
Rethabile NkunaSefako Makgatho Health Sciences University, South Africa
Thank You For Giving Me Platform To Share My Study And Giving Me Opportunity To Present
Shweta Sachin RamtekeKarama Medical Center, UAE
I met wonderful people though, and am having a great time
Rachel Colletta, BSNDirector of Professional Education, USA
Thanks for your work. The conference is wonderful! The way you organized
Sichuan University, China
The conference was a wonderful opportunity to network with healthcare professionals from across the country. Everyone who attended exuded excitement about making a positive impact of global healthcare. It was an honour to be present. Thank you for support and positive encouragement!.
Catherine M. GriswoldHealthcare Educators & Leagal Nurse Consultants, Inc., USA
It was nice conference everyone accommodation